|VIP $450.00||Master $350.00||Regular $250.00||Student $120.00|
1 month correction
6-12 months correction
How Long Does Microblading Eyebrows Take?
During a touch-up session, which usually takes a couple of hours, the specialist will fine-tune your brows to make sure they’re perfect. This could include:
- Adjustment of pigment color
- Adjustment of thickness
- Addition of strokes
Who Should Try Microblading?
Almost everyone is a candidate for microblading eyebrows, but there are certain restrictions. For example, you cannot opt for microblading if you:
- Have a heart condition and are taking heart medication
- Are diabetic
- Have very sensitive skin
- Underwent Botox treatments in the recent past
Benefits of Microblading Eyebrows:
- You don’t have to waste any more time or money on eyebrow makeup with this low-maintenance solution.
- Get natural-looking brows, even if yours are thin or missing due to chemotherapy or any other factor.
- Your eyebrows will have the same flawless shape every day get the Hollywood to look effortlessly.
- The time and cost required for the procedure are relatively little. It will suit your budget and lifestyle.
- There are no major side effects and your skin will remain healthy after the treatment.