Microdermabrasion with extractions is one of the most effective combating treatments for patients who struggle with acne. This treatment targets acne directly, and it provides everything needed to treat this nasty skin condition.
What makes this enhanced acne treatment better than others is that it allows for much better penetration into pores, and it reduces clogged pores. Microdermabrasion features salicylic acid and solubilized bakuchiol.
Steamer & Extraction
Hydrating CreamEyes, face, and lips.
Both features address any acne issue effectively and improve the skin in three unique ways:
- Exfoliation – the treatment break up skin blemishes and removes blackheads;
- Cleansation – salicylic acid soothes the major causes of acne such as inflammation, increased oil production, clogged pores, and bacterial infection;
- Toning – the microdermabrasion treatment include the exfoliating abrasions that gently reduce any inflammation, smoothing the skin texture, and removing any potential irritants. The treatment eventually improves skin tone while promoting clearer skin with more complexion.
Why is it important to visit a cosmetologist?
Paying regular visits to a cosmetologist is essential to achieving a youthful and healthy appearance. That aside, cosmetologists can help you improve not just your physical health, but also mental health.
We’ll give you a couple of great reasons to visit your cosmetologist more frequently:
- Exfoliation – removes dirt, grease, and dead skin cells, improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines;
- Increased circulation – boosts moisturization and nutrition of skin, granting a healthy glow;
- Extractions – provide deep cleansing of the skin, preventing redness, and eliminating blackheads;
- Long-term benefits – reducing breakouts, keeping the skin softer, radiant, and smoother;
- Stress relief – proper massage techniques provide relaxation and smoothness;
- Healthier skincare routine – cosmetologist can help with developing a healthy skincare routine;
- Customized treatment – get advice and consultation to keep your skin healthy.
Important things to know about microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is an intrusive, painless, quick, and simple cosmetic treatment, with minimal risk to the patient and no downtime. The treatment uses suction and abrasion techniques to provide smoother exfoliation of the surface layers of the skin.
The microdermabrasion treatment with extractions includes the use of the finest minute diamond or crystal-studded tips to penetrate the skin and vacuum suction to remove dead skin cells. The period of recovery is quite fast and includes low risk.
The treatment helps reduce shallow acne marks, early sun damage, and fine lines, permanently improving the skin’s appearance, making the skin noticeably smoother. The treatment applies chemicals and substances that benefit the skin.
That’s why this facial treatment is considered to be the best for maximum efficacy. This treatment works well on:
- Age Spots
- Sun Spots
- Black Heads
- Stretch Marks
- Fine Lines
- Enlarged Pores
- Acne Scars
Sherry Lash Studio is your best choice
Sherry Lash Studio is on the mission to help people work on their physical and mental health. The best, most beautiful version of yourself is just around the corner. It takes a while to get there, but it’s absolutely possible.
The best and most professional cosmetologists with long years of expertise and experience will work together with you to find the best solution that will make your beauty dreams come true.
Contact us today to find out about our specialized treatments. Beautiful brows, stunning skin, fabulous lashes, and more await you, so book an appointment now.
Who should consider this procedure?
Anyone with superficial acne scars, pick marks, acne discoloration, mild acne, sallow, or dull skin should consider this treatment. It’s also a great treatment option for those with busy lifestyles and superficial skin problems.
Microdermabrasion with extractions works the best for those with mild skin conditions. Patients with deeper acne scars need a different type of treatment. If you’re looking for effective treatment with no downtime, side effects or risk, this treatment is the best option.