Microdermabrasion & Extractions
- Steamer & Extraction
- Sheet Mask
- Hydrating Cream
Eyes, face, and lips.
Both features address any acne issue effectively and improve the skin in three unique ways:
- Exfoliation – the treatment break up skin blemishes and removes blackheads;
- Cleansation – salicylic acid soothes the major causes of acne such as inflammation, increased oil production, clogged pores, and bacterial infection;
- Toning – the microdermabrasion treatment include the exfoliating abrasions that gently reduce any inflammation, smoothing the skin texture, and removing any potential irritants. The treatment eventually improves skin tone while promoting clearer skin with more complexion.
Why is it important to visit a cosmetologist?
We’ll give you a couple of great reasons to visit your cosmetologist more frequently:
- Exfoliation – removes dirt, grease, and dead skin cells, improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines;
- Increased circulation – boosts moisturization and nutrition of skin, granting a healthy glow;
- Extractions – provide deep cleansing of the skin, preventing redness, and eliminating blackheads;
- Long-term benefits – reducing breakouts, keeping the skin softer, radiant, and smoother;
- Stress relief – proper massage techniques provide relaxation and smoothness;
- Healthier skincare routine – cosmetologist can help with developing a healthy skincare routine;
- Customized treatment – get advice and consultation to keep your skin healthy.
Important things to know about microdermabrasion
That’s why this facial treatment is considered to be the best for maximum efficacy. This treatment works well on:
- Age Spots
- Sun Spots
- Black Heads
- Stretch Marks
- Fine Lines
- Enlarged Pores
- Acne Scars